Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz
Department of Political Science
55128 Mainz, Germany
Room: GFG 04-328
Office hours: Tuesdays, 10-11 a.m. (Registration by E-Mail)
Office hours can currently only be held by phone or via Skype for Business.
since 10/2020 research associate at the Institute for Political Science at Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz
03/2017-09/2020 student assistant at the chair for Public Policy, Institute for Political Science at Johannes Gutenberg-University Mainz
2016-2020 JGU Mainz: Political Economy and International Relations (M.A.)
2011-2016 JGU Mainz: Political Science with minor in Philosophy (B.A.)
- Deliberative democratic theory
- Democratic Innovations
- (Global) Climate Governance
- (with Michael Roseneck): Ziviler Ungehorsam, in: Frühbauer, Johannes/Reder, Michael/Schmidt, Thomas M. (eds.) Rawls-Handbuch. Leben - Werk - Wirkung. Stuttgart: Metzler, 2021, (forthcoming).
- (with Michael Roseneck): Forst, in: Frühbauer, Johannes/Reder, Michael/Schmidt, Thomas M. (eds.): Rawls-Handbuch. Leben - Werk - Wirkung. Stuttgart: Metzler, 2021, (forthcoming).
- A Deliberative Global Citizens’ Assembly in Global Climate Governance: Exploring Legitimate Linkages to the UNFCCC Process, 25.08.2020, ECPR General Conference (online).
- Trading democracy for effectiveness? A critique of the demand for technocratic-authoritarian climate policy from the perspective of deliberative democracy, 28.06.2018, Third Deliberative Democracy Summer School at University of Turku and Åbo Akademi in Turku, Finland.